Thursday, October 13, 2011

Apple ISO 5 The Good the Cool and the Great!



Well Apple Hit it this time! I love this update. Apple said they changed 200 things in there new update and I believe them.


The Good


They added a News stand App so you can consolidate all you magazines also a reminders App I guess some people didn't like putting them in there calendar.
You can access the Camera from the Lock Screen... Yea!!


The Cool


Icloud allows you to wirelessly sync your iDevices with your PC. 
Like the I pad they added a Video App to view movies.


Just drag your finger down from the top of the screen and you will see the new Notifications center! Its sweet 


The Great!! 


iMessage, which allows you to send and receive messages, Pictures, videos and all that over WiFi or 3G without any need to pay for carrier texting services.


My Favorite
Alerts like texts or new emails are now less annoying and much easier to access, thanks to the polished notification system. In other words you can set them up to ding and come up on the main lock screen. Meaning you don't have to open unlock and open your phone every time you get a text or E-Mail !!!!


I will post more when I find them!